Everything we have comes from God, and God invites us to give back a portion of what we have for building up God's community and for assisting others.
It’s simple and it’s free!
Even though your pledge donations to First Baptist Church aren’t technically "bills," you can still set it up to have your bank send one-time or recurring gifts to FBC.
Here are some instructions to help you get this set up with your bank.
1. Follow the directions on your bank's website to set up a new bill or payee
2. If given a choice, choose to pay a company rather than a person.
3. In the space for "Company Name" enter: First Baptist Church
4. In the space for "Company Address" enter:
Attn: Financial Secretary
34 Oakland Street
Medford, MA 02155
5. In the space for "Company Phone Number" enter: 781.396.3811
6. In the space for "Account Number" enter your first initial and your last name, for example: MRASURE
7. After you have set up First Baptist Church as a biller, it is added to your list of bills or payees and you can select it at any time and enter a payment amount and a payment date
8. You will also have the option of setting up automatic or recurring payments (this adds greater convenience but is not recommended if there is a risk of overdrawing from your account)
Bill Pay is usually a free service of your checking account, but some banks charge a monthly fee for their bill pay service which can be waived depending on account balance, etc.
The church is not charged any fees for receiving a donation through your bank’s bill pay service, so what you donate is what will appear on your annual giving statement
On Tuesday, September 7th, the Medford Board of Health voted to implement a mask mandate for all indoor public settings, effective September 10th.